Easter schedule of events:
- Palm Sunday Breakfast 8:30am in the Parish Hall
- Palm Sunday worship service 1000 am – palm branches available for all.
- Maundy Thursday Holy Communion/Hand washing service (details to follow)
- “Walk for Hunger” here on Aquidneck Island to raise funds to end hunger and homelessness (details to follow)
- Good Friday – 7:00pm, “Stations of the Cross” experience using devotional readings from a Protestant version of “The Way of the Cross” and special music selections.
- Holy Saturday - No 5:00 pm worship - come join the prayer vigil in the sanctuary
- Easter Sunrise Service 6:00 am in the sanctuary
- Easter Resurrection Worship – 8:00 am and 10:00 am service available
Sunday Worship Schedule
10:00 AM Worship Services
- Coffee, Sweets and Fellowship following Worship
- 10:00 AM Children’s Sunday School from preschool through 12th grade
- Youth Group Sunday's 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. (5th grade through 8th grade)
- Adult Bible Studies please see Calendar for schedule
- 5:00 PM Saturday Evening Contemporary Service
Lent – A season of transformation: In this season of Lent we have an opportunity to grow in our relationships with God and to deepen our commitment to a way of life. This is a time to pray intensely; to journey through the season humbled, in prayer, reflection, experience, sorrow and grow in our spiritual lives. My prayer for each of us this Lenten season is that we will accept the invitation to journey through Lent to renew our commitment to our Lord; that we acknowledge the ways we have turned away from God in our lives and that we refocus; turning our hearts and minds back toward God. I pray that we will remove the distractions that derail us and turn back to God to praise and love with a heart of thankfulness. Let everything we do in each day come from our Lord and live to glorify our heavenly Father.
“Lord open my lips, and my mouth shall declare your praise” Psalm 51:15
“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Psalm 19:14
Kathy Smith (Lay Leader)