Come Join us in person for:
This is a free concert open to the public. “Love donations” welcome. Please call the office at 683-4005 for more information.
Share the Love!
“Share the Love” is a fundraiser sponsored by the Portsmouth United Methodist Church to benefit the local food pantry, St. John’s Food Bank and to support local community projects and world missions giving of PUMC, beginning in May 2021. Proceeds will be divided 50% for each group.
Do you know someone who…
• is a first responder or frontline healthcare worker? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN!
• is feeling sad? Tired? Lonely? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN !
• is recuperating from an illness? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN !
• is tired of politics and division ? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN !
• who has lost a loved one? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN !
• is celebrating a graduation or special event ? GIVE ‘EM A SIGN !
Heart signs will be available at the following Community Supporter locations:
O’Reilly Auto Parts and Clements’ Market
And at St. John’s Food Bank (81 Sprague St) and Cindy’s Country Cafe (1324 W. Main Rd. across from the Melville School)
When: May 8 – June 30, 2021 Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
If you have Questions or for orders email PUMC at email@example.com or
***Masks ARE required at all locations and times, and all State and Town Protocols will be followed.